Tags: Measurement, Strategic Planning, Systems Thinking, Training, You Get What You Measure
Client Name: Yellow Wood Associates
Resource Type: Brochure
Author Org: Yellow Wood Associates
Author: Yellow Wood Associates Staff
Join us for public workshops that provide an introduction to Yellow Wood’s unique approach to strategic planning and measurement, You Get What You Measure®. The approach integrates systems thinking to identify key leverage indicators, and aligns actions to achieve goals.
We have not yet scheduled our next public workshop. Please contact us if you would like to talk with us about scheduling a measurement workshop in your location.
Clicking on the resource link will load a sample registration form from a recent workshop.
- National Good Food Network Webinar, "Want to Get Results? You Get What You Measure!"
- Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs, 25th Annual Rural Community and Economic Development Conference Sessions
- Measurement Workshop, Raleigh, NC, March 2014
- Measurement Workshop, Ithaca, NY, May 2014
- Measurement Workshop, Baltimore, MD, May 2014
- Measurement Workshop, Portland, Maine, November 2012
- Measurement Workshop, Montpelier, Vermont, April 2012
- Nonprofit and Community Measurement and Training Workshop, Rutland Vermont, December 2009
- Measurement Workshop, Washington DC, March 2010
- Measurement Workshop, Saratoga Springs, New York, October 2013